Wednesday 15 October 2014

T1-B22

October 15 2014:
  Today in art we were talking about light in photography. That got me thinking, that when teachers say all subjects are somewhat linked, they aren't kidding! Either way, I hag volleyball practice after school and since our coach is away, no one was really focused, which really sucks. After practice, I got home an I was really hoping the book that I've been waiting for would be there, but as I pushed my bike up to my house I didn't see it. However, when I opened the screen door, I saw it lying on the other side. I love the book, FutureChefs, the recipes seem great. My culinary life seems to be falling in place, I'm working at a culinary school next summer, and now the book. I hope the positive trend continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment