Saturday 26 April 2014

T3-B26

April 26 2014:
  Today was day 2 of provincials. Today was for rankings, for medals and my team was really pumped. We won our first two games with a little bit of struggle. The first one went to 3 sets and the second one we won 24-26, 24-26. During the second game it was 24-24 in the second set. I spiked it, and it was going WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY out. But, luckily, one of the girls on the other team nicked it with her arm and we got the point. Then I was up to serve. I served, and they didn't return it. There was soooooooooo much screaming I thought I was gonna go deaf. Our third game was for the gold medal for Division 3. Surprisingly, it was the easiest game of the day. We ended up winning gold and going undefeated this whole tournament. We left our house at 1:45 and I got home a 11:05. It was a really long, but good, day and hopefully we play this well at Nationals.

No comments:

Post a Comment