Monday 28 April 2014

T3-B28

April 28 2014:
  Today was a Pro-D day. YAY! But I woke up early anyway because I wasn't aware that the education forum thing was cancelled, so I showed up, and no one was there. Oh well. Later I had my first round of playoffs for tennis. They were against PG and, unfortunately, we lost. So... the tennis season is officially over. Right after tennis, I had volleyball. And I was sore from the sun run and tired from tennis and of course this is the practice where we do a full dynamic AND conditioning. I could barely hold myself up on my one-armed plank, especially when we had to lift one leg off the ground. We were doing sit-ups, push-ups, blocking drills, you name it, we did it. So now I'm going to sleep because I am soooooooooooo tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment