Saturday 24 January 2015

T2-B53

January 24 2015:
  Today I had a basketball game against Notre Dame bright and early. We played much better than we have been and we ended our losing streak with a win of 36-27. After the game I went home, ate lunch, and took a nap. Later, I went to watch the UBC women's volleyball game with all the Thunder volleyball girls (every age division). It was really cool to see our coaches with their main team and I've been coached by girls on the team at various camps, and so it was really cool to see them in action. We also got all of our "uniforms". We got our jackets (which are awesome), our t-shirts (which are awesome), our jerseys (which are ok, ours are white, because we're Thunder White, and they're not as nice as the blue ones, but whatever), and our BACKPACKS (which are AWESOME)!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We didn't get backpacks last year so I'm super excited and our season opener is tomorrow so I have to go get some rest. SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment