Friday 9 May 2014

T3-B34

May 9 2014:
  Today was the first day of nationals. I woke up, had breakfast, got ready, and carpooled with two of my teammates to the tradex center in Abbotsford. Our first match was against the Canadian west volleyball club (Calgary, AB). It wasn't too difficult, we won in two sets. After that we played against Air Attack (Richmond, BC). Also an easy two setter. After some lunch/dinner, I went to Memphis Blues and got the best pulled pork sandwich with fries ever, we had our final match. We were playing against Bisons (Winnipeg, MB). The first set was easy. The second set however, was much more difficult. They were actually leading 21-19 (a set goes to 25) and then they subbed me on, and we started a roll. We ended up winning 26-24. I was really happy leaving because 1. we set ourselves up for a good spot for tomorrow 2. My childhood friend came with her team from Calgary 3. I bought an awesome shirt that I am in love with. Time for bed cause tomoroow is a 9am start. Yay...?  

No comments:

Post a Comment