Tuesday 13 May 2014

T3-B37

May 13 2014:
  Today was when I found out that the mayor talk and the track meet were on the same day... That poses a problem for me because I have 1 event during that time. But it is my ONLY team event. I don't want to make either of my teachers mad and I don't want to bail on my team. Its really unfortunate. After school I went to the public library and picked up two books. The passage, by Justin Cronin, for the IRP and the fault in our starsby John Green, just because. I devoured John Green novel. It isn't as good as everyone says it is, but it is a page turner and I read it in about 3 hours, I couldn't put it down. It is a very easy read, but it isn't light. The subject does get a little dark and depressing but it's fine for teens. Once again, not the best book I've ever read, I don't think it's as amazing as it's reviews, but it's a good, quick book that is a pleasant read.

No comments:

Post a Comment