Sunday 9 November 2014

T1-B46

November 7 2014:
  Today I landed in Maui. I made one small mistake on the plane.... I don't eat a thing. I assumed they would come by with the cart and feed us, but for some reason they didn't. So.... When I got off the flight I was practically dying of starvation. We were able to find some small grocery store and buy some food so I was fine. I got to our condo and crashed. 
  When I woke up in the morning we went first to a beach super close to where we are staying. It had some really cool snorkelling. After a quick lunch we went to honalua bay. My mom went snorkelling there and my brother and I took some really cool pictures, I might add some in when I get back. Lastly we went to another beach, got tacos for dinner and then came home. Today was pretty fun but I'm going surfing  tomorrow and that should be even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment