Wednesday 12 November 2014

T1-B50/B51

November 11/12 2014:
  So November 11 I woke up, packed and went surfing. Surfing is one of the best parts of Hawaii, that and turtles. We had lunch at a small burger place. All the burgers are named after regions in Maui. I got the Kihei burger with bacon, bbq sauce, and onions rings (on the burger, not on the side). When I got got it I honestly couldn't help but think "'Murica!". After lunch we went to the beach and shortly after we went to get shaved ice. If you're ever in Maui, go to Ulalani's shaved ice, its the best place to get it and the flavors are super good. After shaved ice it was one final trip to the beach, dinner, and the airport. The flight was ok. I got maybe 4 hours of sleep, if that. 
  Unfortunately, November 12, I was right off to school. School today was hard, I was just so physically and mentally exhausted that I could barely function. After school, I went home, took a nap, and then went to basketball, Oh yeah, I found out this morning that I made the team. Now I'm home, done with homework and SO ready for bed I think I might collapse right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment