Tuesday 11 November 2014

T1-B49

November 10 2014:
  Today my mom went out for a run. She she left at 8:30 saying she'd be back at 9:30. At 9:30, she wasn't back, at 10:00, she wasn't back, 10:30, she wasn't back and we got to 11:00 and she still wasn't back. At this point I was almostin full fledged panick mode. I couldn't call her, since there's no service for my phone here and so I had to just wait. Eventually she got back, turns out she got lost in the trails. Soon after, we headed to the beach. 
  At the beach we rented out a clear bottom kayak and my mom, my brother, and I all went out to find something of interest. We found it. There were 2 turtles (maybe the same ones as yesterday). My brother got really excited and it was really fun. After that we went for lunch, went to another beach and watched Tarzan with Oreos and steak.

No comments:

Post a Comment