Friday 14 November 2014

T1-B52

November 13 2014:
  Today, after having a long rest, I continued about my normal day. School, lunch, school, volleyball... We played the juniors today. Our 1st line beat them 25-23 and then our 2nd line and our mixed line lost. After volleyball I went over to Michelle's house and Tania, Michelle, and I worked on our socials project. 
  When I came home, my mom showed me a video. The video was titles Canadians React to the Ottawa Shooting Racism. The video is basically 2 teens who put on a social experiment. One was dressed in a robe and turban and then, at the bus stop, the other one began making racist remarks against the first guy. The end result is that the "racist" got punched in the face by some guy and everyone was telling him he was an awful person for saying these things. Soooo... Go Canadians!

No comments:

Post a Comment