Sunday 9 November 2014

T1-B48

November 9 2014:
  Today we went to a super wave-y beach. I was going to body board but I got there, saw the waves and was like. "Yeah..... No. I don't really feel like dying today". I'll insert a picture but they were pretty big. We ate lunch on the beach and then headed back to the house. After a small break, we went down to the beach near our place. We were sitting on the beach when my mom started pointing out into the sea. "Turtle!" She said "there's two turtles super close to shore" ( my mom's obsessed with all forms of nature or wildlife). Anyway, I didn't see it. However, I have a bucket list (kind of silly, but I like it) and on it is to, and I quote "swim with dolphins, turtles, or anything, really". So I took the plunge and sure enough, right off the shore, a green sea turtle. Oh, it was so graceful... And it was so calming just to watch in swim. I excitedly told my mom and she hopped in and found it as well. After than she hopped in another time with no luck, and my second try was turtleless as well. I felt as though I could find it again, and so I swam in a general direction and I found it! I'm super happy and we finished the day off with pizza, ice cream, and Lilo & Stitch ( it seemed kind if appropriate).

No comments:

Post a Comment