Monday 24 November 2014

T2-B8

November 24 2012:
  Today I went to school, had a math test, had a science test, and then waited. I waited because basketball didn't start until 5. A couple of the girls and I went down to the gas station and got some food while we waited. During practice we pretty much just reviewed plays since our first game is tomorrow. Killarney, fingers crossed. After bball, I was about to leave and I realized I didn't have my jacket with me. Unfortunately, I probably left it in the caf. Hopefully, tomorrow, when I go to the office, they'll have it, but I'm not holding my breath. What makes it worse is that my bike keys and my house keys were in my pocket so, yeah... My dad picked me up and I came home, and ate, and did homework. Hopefully tomorrow will turn out slightly better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment