Tuesday 10 September 2013

T1-B1


T1-B1: September 6 2013
    We've been packing up my room and I'm finding so much old stuff. Right now I'm looking at my empty bookshelf and I think it's really setting in that we're moving. I think the move is going to be great but it's always hard to leave a place. I felt a bit after dinner though because we had pasta and Caesar salad and those are the best comfort foods in the world. I wish I had some for lunch because I started getting flustered and nervous about the whole high school situation. It's a big change but I mean so many people before me have gone through it so I should be fine, right? 
    I just saw a gorgeous sunset. I took a picture to post here but the photo did not do it justice. The bright orange sky with the looming darkness coming over it...Wow.
    My song of the day is called Shooting Star it's for a movie called "Standing Ovation" and the movie is corny but the song is great. I think the message is to just go for it and that's what I plan to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment