Friday 13 September 2013

T1-B8

September 13 2013:
  Friday the 13th... oooooh, scary. I have to say, nothing really bad or unlucky happened today. Of course I had the occasional mishap but that happens every day. Even though nothing bad ever happens to my, Friday the 13th still scares me. 
  After school I walked home and saw the moving truck and right away, as soon as I get in the door, I'm moving boxes. The move was actually really useful in finding things that I lost and really getting to sort through my stuff. I got rid of a bunch of stuff and I found a couple things too. 
  My song of the day is Veronique by Trois Gars Su'l Sofa. I saw this group when they were just starting out a couple years ago when they performed at Kitsilano Secondary and today in french class we were listening to that song.

No comments:

Post a Comment