Sunday 29 September 2013

T1-B20

September 29 2013:
  Today I found myself at a backstage tour of the Vancouver Opera facility. They had an open house with performances and tours and my mom and I decided to go. The best part of the tour was definitely the costume area. It's so cool that they make all the costumes from scratch.
  I was making dessert and I needed toasted coconut. So I started toasting the coconut and I forgot about it. I'm lucky I didn't burn down the house. There was so much smoke but my parents weren't there. It was just me, my brother, and my great-aunt. We opened all the windows and doors and while they stood outside I went in the kitchen to check out the situation. In the end it was fine and the smoke took about 30 min to clear out.
  My song of the day is Dust in the Wind by Kansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment