Tuesday 10 September 2013

T1-B2


T1-B2: September 7 2013
    Today I had my first guitar lesson since school ended for the summer. I normally take a break during the summer and practice by myself. My guitar teacher has a really good taste in music and we play a lot of great songs. I am currently learningKiss by Prince. 
    I made dinner today for my family and I, of course, had a mishap. I opened the lid on something I was cooking and the condensation on the lid dripped on to my leg and i got a pretty bad burn. Ouch. Today was much more basic, no profound thoughts about moving, no beautiful sunsets. 
    My song of the day is Everybody Hurts by Avril Lavigne. I think that the song is very emotional and relatable to anyone who may be going through a tough time. It's always good to know you're not alone.    

No comments:

Post a Comment