Thursday 26 September 2013

T1-B17

September 26 2013:
  I feel so ashamed... I didn't blog yesterday or the day before even though I had promised myself that I wouldn't miss any more days. Anyway, today I got my volleyball uniform with the number 13. I like the sound of thir-teen, it's Taylor Swift's lucky number (and she's pretty successful), and it's my age. So I though the choice would be appropriate.
  I was really happy when Julie made it onto the Student Council because I really liked her speech and her posters and I think she's a great person. It would have been cool if more Synergy people made it on the Student Council but at least there's one.
  My song of the day is Stay Stay Stay by Taylor Swift because I just used her lucky number as the number on my jersey and I really like the up-beat-ness of the song which I need because I'm still sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment