Sunday 15 September 2013

T1-B10

September 15 2013:
  Today we did more moving. I realized just how much junk I have. I got rid of so much stuff. I either threw it away or gave it to a charity. During the rain today I went outside and danced around. I think I'm going to make it a habit to dance around in the rain. It makes you feel so free, that you don't care about what's going on around you.
  I practiced riding my bike to school so that I wouldn't be confused later on. It takes about 10 minutes (2.4 km). We got this really old bike at a second hand store so that I could ride it to school and it wouldn't be appealing for anyone to steal it.
  My song of the day is Darlin by Avril Lavigne. I really like it because it sounds like she's giving advice to someone like a younger sibling and I can relate to that because of the age gap between me and my brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment