Wednesday 18 September 2013

T1-B12

September 18 2013:
  Arrrrrgggg... I feel so bad because I forgot to blog yesterday. But nothing really interesting so there wasn't much to blog about anyway. 
  Today after volleyball practice one of the girls went to her locker and noticed that all her clothes were missing. O f course everyone went into a panic to see if their clothes were still there and, strangely enough, the girls clothes were the only things that went missing. I felt really bad for her but at the same time she was lucky that she didn't have any valuables in there.
  My song of the day is Wake me up by Avicii. I really like the message of the music video because I think it means even if you feel like you don't belong there is always someplace where people will accept you.      
  

No comments:

Post a Comment