Saturday 18 January 2014

T2-B45

January 18 2014:
  Today I had guitar but my teacher's baby was sick so I had another teacher. I'm still working on no place like home. It's really tedious, but I think it will sound awesome one I figure it out. After guitar, we stopped at pirate joe's. They pretty much buy stuff from trader joe's and sell it in Vancouver for twice the price. We bought dried banana, dried pineapple, pumpkin seeds, and these apple gummies that are shaped like penguins called gummy tummies. 
  Later today we went to see the UBC thunderbird women's team play a game and they destroyed their opponent. It's actually kind of sad because that was supposed to be their biggest competition in the tournament. The team is going for their 7th consecutive national title (which will be record-breaking). After the game I made a frittata for lunch tomorrow, talked with my grandma on skype, and watched some tennis.I also worked on my cross-stitch.     

No comments:

Post a Comment