Friday 31 January 2014

T2-B52

January 31 2014:
  I haven't been blogging for the past two day because exams have really been stressing me out. I don't even want to think about the results. Today I went back to my elementary school to visit. It was really fun to see everyone again and see all my Gr.6 friends (now in Gr.7). 
  After going back, I went to a basketball tournament at Notre Dame. The first team we played in the tournament: Byng. You may recall my dramatic post about our last game with Byng. How we lost by one point. http://www.cookingsweets123.blogspot.ca/2014/01/t2-b42.html click the link to see that post. Anyway, we play against Byng. At one point we were down like 11-22. It was pretty bad. In the second half, however, we turned it around and showed those girls what we were made of. We ended up winning 30-26!
  Our next game was against the home team, Notre Dame. http://www.cookingsweets123.blogspot.ca/2013/12/t2-b13.html We've played them before and we only lost by 3 points. Today, we came out strong and we beat them by 3 points. Take that ND! We we're up by one for THE longest time (maybe 1 1/2 quarters) then, they fouled us and we got 2 shots. They were being really obnoxious and we yelling and cheering to try and throw our girl off during the shots. She ended up making both. On top of all that, I got awarded player of the game. I'm so happy, I've been trying to get player of the game for a while now so I'm really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment