Monday 20 January 2014

T2-B46

January 20 2014:
  Today the block rotation confused me a lot. I prefer how my classes used to be but, oh well... Early morning practice really took its toll later on in the day. This was especially because I had volleyball after school. I'm starting to kind of get my jump serve. So way back when, I did that recipe thing to possibly be in a book. I hadn't heard from the author in a really long time so I got really discouraged. However, I was checking my email and I received an email from the author about how I want my name to appear in the book and if I had any Instagram/Twitter/Facebook that I wanted to put in the credits. I'm not getting my hopes too high in case they are still deciding, but I did let out a squeal when I saw the email. SO EXCITED!!!!Wait! I literally got a message a second ago. The author sent us the title of the book and she says it's for everyone involved! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment