Wednesday 22 January 2014

T2-B47

January 22 2014:
  Today I got a free block because my french class (including the teacher) was away on a field trip. I, however, don't take french immersion socials so I did not go. I wasn't bored to tears though because luckily it was the block where we had the assembly, so I just went there. 
Displaying photo 2.JPGDisplaying photo 1.JPG  We had practice after school today and we finally got our hoodies! Another unbelievable thing happened... We actually got to watch the guys play their game. WOAH! We got to watch 4 minutes of the last quarter and I don't think the other team was very much competition. It is possible though, that it was a super intense game but I walked past the gym during the second quarter and it was 10-1. Kind of a big difference there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment