Sunday 26 January 2014

T2-B50

January 26 2014:
  Today I woke up and 30 minutes later I was in the car driving to the Richmond oval. At the oval, I had an extra practice session for volleyball with a couple other girls from thunder who decided to come. It was a 3 hour practice so I got pretty tired, especially since 1 hour of it was exclusively conditioning. 
  After I came home, Tania came over and we went to home depot to shop for the supplies for our groups hydraulic lift. We bought tube, adapters, all that good stuff and it ended up being really inexpensive. Then we went to Starbucks and got frappuccinos. 
  Later that day my dad and I went out for dinner with an old friend of ours. My mom and my brother would have came but my brother was sick and my mom recently got 2 of her wisdom teeth taking out and she still isn't feeling good. We ended up going to the Cactus Club and we grabbed some dinner and just talked. 
  I'm really nervous for the English essay tomorrow because last time I wrote an essay for English... It didn't go so well...   

No comments:

Post a Comment