Thursday 23 January 2014

T2-B48

January 23 2014:
  Today, all we did during basketball was solid conditioning. We did wall sits, v-sits, burpees, foot-fire, sprints, and so much more. The schedule for basketball keeps changing. We now have a game on Monday and Tuesday. We normally have games on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We also entered another tournament so we'll see how that goes. 
  When I got home I made a homemade slurpee because it was actually really hot out (or maybe it was just the basketball...) I made the slurpee by blending up 1 kiwi, 4 strawberries, and 1/3 cup of water until it was kind of a juice. Then I added 1/4 cup of sugar and 12 ice cubes and blended that until it became the texture of a slurpee. You can do it with any kind of drink. Juice, pop, tea, anything just add some sugar and ice (unless the drink you are using is SUPER sweet, maybe skip the sugar then). Displaying photo 1.JPG  My mom got 2 of her wisdom teeth pulled so she spent the day mostly in bed. As a result, we had soup and grilled cheese sandwiches for dinner. My dad also received that decoden pack I ordered a while back (still waiting for the phone case, but it's coming)
Displaying photo 2.JPG It came a week earlier than expected so that's awesome. It kind of amazing that all that stuff goes on 1 case, but I'm kind of worried that I don't have enough pearls. At least I got a blue case so if the case shows through, it doesn't really matter. 
  My song of the day (yes, we are going back to this) is Let it go from the Disney movie Frozen. I love the original but the one with 25 languages is cool too. I actually managed to find a russian version. The meaning of the words is kind of off but considering they had to make the animation look like she was saying those words, they did pretty good.

2 comments: