Saturday 12 October 2013

T1-B26

October 12 2013:
  I didn't blog yesterday because I had tennis until 9 and by the time I got home I was exhausted and went to bed. At about 1:30 am my brother started screaming and I knew instantly that something was really wrong. I can generally identify my brother's screams. There's the scream of pain (if he falls or hurts himself), there's the scream of desire (when he REALLY wants something), and there's the scream of sadness (generally when you take something away from him). The scream that I heard, however was nothing like I had heard from him before. It sounded like extreme confusion. It turns out my brother has stomach flu and he had started to vomit. He was on a strict diet today of rice and crackers and he had some soup at the end of the day.
  I also went for a 26 km bike ride today and on the way back I was so sore but I made it!
  My song of the day is Titanium by David Guetta. My mom was singing it today on the bike ride to motivate me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment