Friday 25 October 2013

T1-B38

October 25 2013:
  Today I went to my brother's curiosity club to check it out. It's at Science World and it's for ages 3-5. I found it very good level for the kids age. Today there were exploring music because there is a music exhibit at Science World. The exhibit was really fun and I could spend hours upon hours in there (which I pretty much did). 
  I had tennis today and as I was playing, my left thigh started really hurting. Now, I'm just stretching it hoping the pain dies down. It's been hurting for a while, but I never really paid that much attention to it. I hope it's not serious. 
  My song of the day is Big Blue Wave by Hey Ocean! It was one of the song featured in the exhibit plus I know the guitarist and he taught me how to play power chords and a bunch of great rock songs. He's a really nice guy which make me more inclined to really like the group.   

No comments:

Post a Comment