Tuesday 29 October 2013

T1-B42

October 29 2013:
  Today we played against PW in volleyball. We won and we had a lot of team spirit and fun. Hopefully we go to cities so we can continue playing volleyball.
  I was checking my email and there was a notification about a comment on my food blog. I opened the email and there was a letter about someone writing a book and wanting to interview me to have a chance at being a part of it. We thought it was a hoax and we are still skeptical but we looked up the person who sent the email and she is a food writer and journalist and shes been a guest star on some food network shows so if it's really from her this could be a great opportunity because food is what I want to do for the rest of my life.
  I'm ready for day one of the homelessness project (technically day 2). I'm enjoying my last day of hygene... I've stripped my bed and I'm ready to go!
  My song of the day is All Good Things (Come to and end) by Nelly Furtado because in reality, they do. This may have been our last volleyball game.     

No comments:

Post a Comment