Thursday 17 October 2013

T1-B30

October 17 2013:
  Today we had the dreaded English test. I'm so nervous, I'm shaking thinking about it. I didn't blog yesterday because I was putting as much time as possible into studing. 
  I got and early dismissal from science today to go play the volleyball game against Hamber. I was really nervous since Hamber was undefeated... Was. They aren't anymore because we beat them 3-1. 
  Today was also my mom's aunts birthday (grandpa's sister). We went to a restaurant called Fable (short for "From Farm to Table") on 4th and Burrard. I got really good duck confit with a berry glaze and a cucumber relish. It was a really good restaurant but kind of one the pricy side. 
  My song of the day is She's so high above me by Tal Bachman. The song is really good and upbeat and it's really fun to sing along to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment