Wednesday 30 October 2013

T1-B43

October 30 2013:
  I think knitting may have become my new obsession. first day of knitting and I've already finished a scarf. I actually find knitting very relaxing and you can do it while reading, watching tv,knitting... 
  I finished making my Halloween costume but I'm not wearing it to school because it involves pretty extravagant hair and I bike to school. Helmet + extravagant hair = disaster. 
  I really didn't want to do the food bank thing. I think it is very rude that we (as a class) take food from the food bank when we are not in a position of need. I know we are supposed to be building empathy but taking food away from the people we're supposed to be building empathy for... Something doesn't sound right to me.
  My song of the day is Gives You Hell by the All-American Rejects because Victor was sitting behind me in applied skills and he was blasting it.       

No comments:

Post a Comment