Monday 21 October 2013

T1-B34

October 21 2013:
  Today was really frustrating... At volleyball practice our coach wasn't there and she left other people in charge and no-one was focusing even though we have game tomorrow. It was really frustrating because we were missing so many balls that we really should have been getting because no-one was paying attention.
  I went to a macaroon making course after volleyball. I was a two hour course and I was really excited because I've always wanted to learn how to make macaroons and I didn't try them there because I wanted to come home and try them as a family but my dad was busy and my mom wanted to read Russian with me. Then I got really frustrated because my Russian has gotten significantly worse and I couldn't remember what a lot of words meant. So I probably had the most reactive response ever which was to cry. Then by the time we finished it was 11:00 and I had to go to bed and we didn't get to eat the macaroons so after the whole day I was really upset and once again, I cried. But in the end I pulled myself together and I decided to talk to my parents about why I was frustrated. 
  My song of the day is I'm only me when I'm with you by Taylor Swift since one of the lyrics is "Well you drive me crazy half the time" which its true about my parents and I soooooo... ya.   

No comments:

Post a Comment