Saturday 26 October 2013

T1-B39

October 26 2013:
  Today I went to buy my Halloween costume. I never buy store bought already-done costumes. I always make my own. Sure, there are store bought elements but I never go buy a witch costume in a per-packaged set. I went to value village to get my things. The only thing I got from the costume section was black face paint. I am going to be a tiger for Halloween but not a teenagerafied version. I'm not going to wear something really revealing, slap on cat ears and say I'm a tiger. What I got a value village was a tiger print skirt (which I'm wearing with leggings underneath), a black shirt, and an orange shirt. What I'm going to do for the shirt is wear the black one under the orange one. Then I'm going to slash up the orange one so you can see the black underneath (not while I'm wearing it). I'm not wearing a tail or ears but I am attempting to make ears out of my own hair. It's an intense process involving bobby pins and a lot of hairspray (really un-eco-friendly but it's just this once). 
  My song of the day is Try by P!nk. I really like P!nk and I think she is a much better influence then Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, and all the other really famous female singers.    

No comments:

Post a Comment