Sunday 20 October 2013

T1-B33

October 20 2013:
  Today my brother did the cutest thing ever. I made cookies because we had guests coming over and I gave him one because he really wanted one. He ate it, left, then came back and said "I have an idea. How about I have 2 cookies?" I just laughed and laughed but I didn't give him another cookie.
  I definitely had a reactive response today. My brother and I were play fighting but then he grabbed my hair and pulled. Hard. My reflex was to grab his legs and arms so that he couldn't move which probably made him want to kick me more so it wasn't a really good idea...
  My song of the day is Oh no by Marina and the Diamonds. I was playing just dance 4 and I saw this song and I was like "YES!" (punching the air and playing it over and over). But it's a really good song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment