Tuesday 2 December 2014

T2-B12

November 28 2014:
  Today I got to sleep in since it was a Pro-D. We had a game at 10:15, last round of the Joker Classic. We played against Crofton, and once again, we played better than yesterday! We beat Crofton and got 4th place! We went for ice cream afterwards to celebrate! After lunch, I went over to my parent's job for TYKTWD. First, I went to my mom's office. She just started at a new firm and so we wasn't really comfortable bothering people to introduce me so she hurried me over to my dad's office, which is only a 10 minute walk away. At my dad's work, it's more casual and some of the people already know me. My dad had a meeting and then he and some other people discussed some directions to go in for the company (my dad is a CFO for a start-up company). I ended up going home a little early and spending the rest of the day doing practically nothing, because at that point, I was exhausted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment