Sunday 7 December 2014

T2-B21

December 7 2014:
  Today I went to the Santa parade. Beforehand though, my brother and I did a couple activities such as writing a letter to Santa and cookie decorating. 
Then we watched the parade. I didn't get to see the whole thing because I had tryouts today. I wrote last time that I thought I could've played better but to my surprise, during the first drill, I got put on the court with all A team players, except for one, who like me was kind of in-between A and B. I had some really good digs, but also a couple shanks. We didn't really get to serve today but I missed most of my serves... However, my hitting was better and I got a couple blocks. So, fingers crossed that I'll get invited to the 3rd tryout because that means I've got a chance.  












No comments:

Post a Comment