Friday 26 December 2014

T2-B38

December 24 2014:
Displaying photo.JPG  TODAY IS CHRISTMAS EVEEEEEEEEEEE! I spent the whole day in the kitchen making Christmas gift and I made cookies for a party we're going to. The house that we went to is the house of our family friends. Some people in Synergy have met Robert, he's a really good friend of mine, we've known each other since we were 6 months old, we have the same birthday, and we're really close friends. His house is the place to be on Christmas eve, it's all family but us, but the energy is high and super festive. His uncle dresses up like Santa and hands out gifts that we brought. I got some hair care products and a beautiful wallet. It's hand painted leather and I love it. I went home, put out the cookies with my brother, went him to bed and put out all the gifts. I'M SOO EXCITED!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment