Sunday 7 December 2014

T2-B20

December 6 2014:
  We got to our hotel at around midnight so I was off to bed. In the morning we had breakfast and then I went for a swim. Afterwards we went to see some of our relatives that we had never met who live in Seattle. They were really nice and they had tons of pets. They had a cat, a dog (who was adorable) and snails. 
 












 















Then we went to see How the Grinch Stole Christmas the Musical. The music was really fun and they put some cool spins on the story. I left my phone in the car so I wasn't able to take any pictures but the streets were packed. Then we went to See's to buy chocolate and then we went to do some mild shopping. I actually bought my secret Santa gift and in Canada it would've been slightly over $20 but in the states it was just underneath. YAY! Then we headed home and we got home at a reasonable time and I'm going straight to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment