Tuesday 30 December 2014

T2-B43

December 29 2014:
  I had basketball at 8, and walking to the bus stop at 7:30 is hard. But, with some struggle, I got myself out of bed and went to school. After practice I went out to lunch with my parents. We went to Kingyo on Denman. It's really highly rated and received a lot of positive feedback. It is a casual Japanese restaurant than serves dishes like hot pot and sashimi. I got the december hot pot special, so you can't get it after the 1rst, but it was almost a sweeter version. I really loved how you got to cook it at your table, whereas my parents dishes got served fully cooked. Then I made dinner and dessert and if you want to read any more of my horrendous blogging go to my poorly kept, not updated http://teenchefinthekitchen.blogspot.ca/ 
Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment