Friday 12 December 2014

T2-B26

December 12 2014:
  Today, as I was leaving my house, I got a text from my mom. It said that I had made thunder volleyball!! This year, instead of waiting a week before regionals to sort us, they've split us into our teams from the get-go. There are some new girls, and I don't know how they play, but from the girls who played last year, personally, I think my team is stronger. Unlike last year, it's a little harder to tell A and B apart, they might actually even be evenly split teams.
  After working on my board game for science with Tania (we're changing "the game of life" into either "the miracle of life" or "the game of life: sperm edition), my parents came home and we put up our Christmas tree. I love decorating the tree, I think that ranks in my top 3 Christmas activities, along with gingerbread houses and our Christmas Eve traditions. The tree looks great, the stockings are up and I've got my mini fake tree in my room, so all is well in my world for the time being and I'm joyful today.

No comments:

Post a Comment