Friday 26 December 2014

T2-B39

December 25 2014:
Displaying photo 2.JPGDisplaying photo 1.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG  Today was Christmas! YAY! First things first we opened stockings. To my brother I gave him soap it the shape of lego figures and batman logos. To my mom I gave her some shrinky-dink jewelry, and my dad got some bottle stoppers with ornaments (all homemade). In my stocking I got: an Indigo gift card, two basic scrunchies from Claire's, a bunch of clips from Claire's


Displaying photo 5.JPGDisplaying photo 2.JPGDisplaying photo 3.JPG 
Displaying photo.JPG, an invitation to lunch with my parents to a nice Japanese restaurant, a super cute scrunchie from Claire's, a new rubber spatula (apparently my brother broke my old one, I had no idea), 2 ring molds, and elite basketball socks. I was not expecting any of these things, and I can't believe that I got this much stuff. Displaying photo 1.JPG







Displaying photo 4.JPGDisplaying photo 5.JPGDisplaying photo 3.JPGFor the main gifts, I got: edible rocks (the picture's not great, but they look super real), mini cupcake liners by wilton, a mini cupcake tin by Wilton (I already had one but I only had a 6 cupcake tin and mini cupcakes would take forever). I got these awesome shoes, the lighting was really bad, but they're really cool. I got a hot pink 
 Displaying photo 1.JPG
Displaying photo 4.JPGDisplaying photo 2.JPGglue gun with glue, as well as a needle felting ornament kit. I also got trivia pursuit from Robert and an itunes gift card. I also got quality street chocolate and chocolate covered mangoes (thanks Julie for the idea). I'm so grateful for all the gift I got, I wasn't expecting ANYTHING and I'm so impressed with how well my family knows me. My parents really loved the gifts I made them including, but not limited to: a candle, a painting, and themed treats. We had friends come over and it was a wonderful Christmas.
Displaying photo 3.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment