Wednesday 10 December 2014

T2-B24

December 10 2014:
  I spent the day reviewing for the test and ultimately, I think I did ok. With the report cards, I'm kind if disappointed with my mark just because u was so close to an A in every subject in which I received a b. We didn't have practice today for basketball but we did  "team activities". We were in teams and our coach would say " I want the biggest" we would elect someone and he'd say "I want the biggest bubble gum bubble" and then the person with the bigger bubble gum bubble got a point. My team ended winning by one point and I contributed 2 points through a paper airplane and a math challenge. 
  The third tryout was today for club. I don't think in played very well but now it's out of my hands, I'll know the results by the end I the week. Now I'm super tired so I'm going to bed because there's 7am practice tomorrow😩. 

No comments:

Post a Comment