Friday 26 December 2014

T2-B35

December 21 2014:
  Day 2 of camp. We got our evealuations back and I'm devestated...I expected to do SOO much better...I'm going to share the rankings I got (these are out of 5). 
  • Service Reception-2: Good Contact-Stable Position
  • Service-2: Average Serve-Many Errors
  • Over Head Set-2.5: Good Contact-Stable Position/Good Contact when moving
  • Attack-2: Good hitting with straight approach
  • Block-3: Adequate movement-good timing and hand position
  • Defence-3: Good skills when moving
  • Game Play-2: Good at applying principles-good movement.    
  So I was pretty crushed, even when I found out that a lot of people got 2s and 3s. I know one girl got a 4, but she's one of the best at my club. So I'm kind of glad that they didn't sugarcoat it. I'm gonna use this to light a fire and work even harder because there's an evaluation in the spring and I plan on doing WAYYY better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment