Saturday 2 November 2013

T1-B46

November 2 2013:
  Today started off as days normally do. Except for the fact that I woke up by the fridge... I had guitar, then swimming. Then I said to myself "Hey! Why don't I do that transit adventure thing-ama-bob that I was supposed to do?" So that's what I did. That should be up soon in the "Applied Skills" section.
  I am really happy because I got a new phone! It's not allowed to leave the house until I get a good case for it but it's perfect timing because I accidentally cracked my phone a couple days ago (I didn't get a new phone because I cracked my old one).
  I am so scared for tonight. I'm going to get NO sleep. But then again, that's what I say every night and it's never really that bad... 
  My song of the day is Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey. I prefer the original version. I think it suits the song much better.  

No comments:

Post a Comment