Monday 11 November 2013

T1-B55

November 11 2013:
  Okay, back to blogging like normal. It was really cool to put myself into someone elses shoes for a week.
  My friend from Victoria came over and I was really excited because I haven't seen her for a really long time. We went outside, went shopping, and got some fro-yo at Menchies. When we went shopping a got an awesome hat which I can't wait to wear tomorrow. 
  Spent the rest of the day working on my MGP. I'm almost finished all my genres. I have to finish up 2 tomorrow and then I should be fine. 
  I'm really missing my dad right now especially since I have early morning practice tomorrow and I have to bike at 7 am to get there on time. 
  My song of the day is Seventeen by Avril Lavigne. It's from her new album and it's god but I feel like she was borrowing ideas from other songs like Fifteen and Mine by Taylor Swift and The One That Got Away by Katy Perry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment