Monday 18 November 2013

T1-B59

November 18 2013:
  I feel that today's blog has to be written from my POV instead of my parents since it has something to do with previous empathy blogs.
  When I was blogging for Jonathan, he was going through the basketball tryouts. This morning was the first round of tryouts for the bantam girls. Everything he said about his body just aching and wanting to shut down I understand now. I forgot to drink something before I left the house so after we did some sprints my vision was going black and all the sounds were fading away into a buzz. I got some water and I was able to snap out of it but it was kind of scary... So many girls thought that they were going to puke or they hurt themselves that I think today's tryout was solely about endurance. 
  It was raining today and I didn't have a coat so I was really lucky that Darryl lent me his umbrella. I was pretty wet when I got home but I would have been drenched without one. THANK YOU DARRYL!!!!!
  My song of the day is Price Tag by Jessie J. We were singing it in applied skills and it's an awesome song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment