Wednesday 6 November 2013

T1-B50

November 6 2013:
  Today in French, my teacher, Ms. Chaqui played a video which we had already watched twice. I guess she didn't think it was enough so she played it yet again. This time we had a worksheet/handout to fill out. The handout was pretty easy and it was quite boring to have to sit through the 40-50 minute video (not to mention having already seen in thrice). 
  The 3rd basketball tryout was later on today. We've been cut down to 20 people at this point. I wasn't that tired today but I'm really glad there is a break coming up with the parent-teacher conferences and the long weekend. I was kind of angry with myself since when I was wiping my shoe, I cut my hand on a rock, then, on top of that, I jammed my finger during the shoot around. At least they are only small cuts but I don't want to open them up and make them worse.  

No comments:

Post a Comment