Thursday 14 November 2013

T1-B58

November 14 2013:
I'm blogging for my mom (day 3).
  Anton was really getting on my nerves this morning. I was so nervous because I thought I was going to be late for an appointment that I had at work. I was really flustered and I lost my temper a bit. 
  My day was going as usual when Sasha called me from volleyball. I talked to her and the won against Kits! I was so happy since Kits beat them 3-2 last time and the girls came back from 2-0 and won 3 sets in a row. It's really sad that the volleyball season is over since I was really into it. If Sasha doesn't make it onto the basketball team, I'm going to encourage her to try out for club volleyball. I was so proud of Sasha since Churchill got 3rd in the city. 
  I was a bit confused to receive a call from the school saying Sasha missed last block since she said that she told Mr.Olson about missing his class. Hopefully she did everything properly and she can correct the mistake. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment