Monday 4 November 2013

T1-B48

November 4 2013:
(This week I'm blogging for Jonathan. I'm going try my best to do a first-person POV. We'll see how that goes...)
  I'm on night #6 of the homelessness project. I chose the option of sleeping in my garage and found that concrete is not very comfortable. It was really difficult to try and sleep because the ground was cold and hard and now my back is aching. Begging for food from my mom isn't too difficult, though I can't imagine how humiliating it must be to beg (for money, food, clothes, etc.) in public from strangers. Tomorrow (after night #7) I'll sum up what the experience has taught me.
  School was pretty uneventful other than the new timetable rotaition (3412=PE, Math, French, Performing Arts). The 2nd basketball tryout is tomorrow as well as a socials test. The test really shouldn't be that difficult.
   Underlined= his words, not mine

No comments:

Post a Comment