Tuesday 26 November 2013

T2-B4

November 26 2013:
  Today we had the Gr. 7s from GG come to visit Synergy. Some of my really good friends came but I was really caught off guard since no one told me they were coming. Even more annoying was that I had felt bad all weekend because I didn't organize it and that my friends were missing out when Niki had already organized it. 
  Today were the thunder tryouts. I had to miss basketball to go but I think it was worth it. What I mean by thunder is the U14 UBC Thunderbirds volleyball high performance/competition team. I have been branded with the number 53 on both legs. About 65 girls tried out and they're taking 26-30 girls. I'm really hoping my height helps me out since I was a lot taller than most of the girls. The people that were taller than me were only taller by about an inch, at the most, sooooo... we'll see.
  My song of the day is Cry by Alexx Calise. I think that I'll learn that for guitar and perform it for a recital that's coming up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment