Wednesday 27 November 2013

T2-B5

November 27 2013:
  I am so exhausted after basketball today. After this post goes up, I'm going to bed immediately. The basketball practices are a lot more difficult than the volleyball practices in the sense that we are running a lot more, it's more about conditioning, and you have less court to cover in volleyball. 
  The whole fine arts situation is annoying. The fact that there is no alternative for people who already know how to play guitar make the class boring. It's not like I'm the ONLY person who's gone through the fine arts rotation and has known how to play guitar (there's 2 other people in my class that know how). The teacher did mention that a possibility might be that I help teach the other students so that I'm not just re-learning a D chord. 
  My song of the day is Twist and Shout by the Beatles. That was the song we learned in performance arts today.     

No comments:

Post a Comment